Traffic Officer: Thorburn Security Solutions - Tsebo GroupTraffic Officer Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Western Cape 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As a leading African Integrated Workplace Management Solutions Provider, Tsebo Solutions Group offers client reduced cost, risk and complexities together with increased quality, efficiency and productivity. We specialise in Catering, Facilities management, Cleaning and Hygiene, Pest Control, Protection, Energy, Procurement, Workspace design, Engineering, Remote camps and more.
Developing our people - the heart of Tsebo - is the foundation of our purpose. The result is a knowledgeable workforce that is in touch with every nuance of our clients' needs.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage on road incidents and obstructions or conditions and communicate with other service providers to provide information, working within procedures to take appropriate action to contribute to a safe and effective road network.
- Identify and report unsafe conditions or activities in line with standard procedures to contribute to the smooth flow of traffic.
- Coordinate emergency services by support the service to enable them to perform their role effectively.
- Respond to and resolve reported on-road incidents (such as collisions, animals, and pedestrians) within procedures and safety standards to deliver an efficient service.
- Communicate using a range of technologies including radio and mobile telephony to provide accurate and timely scene updates to colleagues, partners and customers.
- Record all required information relating to incidents and risk assessments using appropriate documentation to ensure that there is an accurate and accessible record.
- Able to accurately capture, record and relay information using appropriate technology and whilst under pressure.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Skills and Competencies
- Provide on-road service to customers, such as assisting in breakdowns or minor collisions to enable the police to perform their job effectively.
- Knowledge of working environment and operating procedures .
- Traffic Officer skills
- On Road Operators
- Knowledge of emergency services
- Physically fit
- Acting professionally
- Communication (written and verbally)
- Traffic Diploma
- Knowledge of the Traffic Control Laws
- Knowledge of Emergency Assistance
- Drivers licence, for both vehicle and motor bikes
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.