Validations Officer - NedbankBanking Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Johannesburg 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To investigate the validity of credit applications through compliance and departmental policies and procedures contibuting to mitigation of credit and application fraud related risk for Nedbank Retail.
- Build and maintain client relationships through the undertaking of independent and dual visits with corporate bankers based on client needs and related situations. Build relationships with internal stakeholders by contributing to structured information sharing meetingsIdentify opportunities by collaborating with corporate bankers according to Nedbank's corporate strategy Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc.).
- Participate and support corporate responsibility initiatives for the achievement of business strategy (e.g. Green Strategy).
- Seek opportunities to improve business processes and systems by identifying and recommending effective ways to operate and adding value to Nedbank.
- Grow the Nedfleet book in line with budgets by building and maintaining client relationshipsSource new business by presenting Nedfleet product opportunities to corporate clients Provide product expertise by delivering fleet management solutions in line with corporate strategy and budget Monitor portfolios in line with credit limits and associated Management Information Systems to ensure that client expectations are metEnsure client expectations are met by liaising with operational and administrative team and monitor/manage outputs as per service level agreements; credit and corporate strategyEnsure business relations with regulators by complying to relevant legislation.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Address operational and system challenges by managing client relationships and involving internal stakeholders to find solutions and resolve challenges.
- Support the achievement of the business strategy; objectives and values by reviewing Nedbank and Business Unit Plan and ensuring delivered systems; process; services and solutions are aligned.
- Identify training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from management.
- Ensure all personal development plan activities are completed within specified timeframe.
- Share knowledge and industry trends with team and stakeholders during formal and informal interaction.
- Obtain buy-in for developing new and/or enhanced processes (e.g. operational processes) that will improve the functioning of stakeholders' businesses by highlighting benefits in support of the implementation of recommendations
Essential Qualifications - NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Diploma: Criminal Justice and Forensic Investigation , Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
Minimum Experience Level
- 1 year general banking experience
- Continuous Learning
- Customer Focus
- Decision Making
- Managing Work
- Quality Orientation
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Data analysis
- Nedbank policies and procedures
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Business writing skills
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.