Cash Center Supervisor - Fidelity Cash SolutionsSecurity / Law Enforcement Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Western Cape 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The above position is vacant at our Vredendal Branch. The overall purpose of this position is to ensure that all deposits have been processed as per the agreement between parties. The Supervisor makes sure that there is a consistent, high quality counting and verification service provided by all relevant staff.
- Opening and closing of Cash Centre where applicable
- Ensure that Standard Operational procedures are adhered to
- Counting and verifying money
- Balancing and reconciling money
- Re-counting of money if differences occur
- Ensure daily reports and statistics are up to date
- Ensure that all relevant documents are complete, neat and filed
- Ensure all schedules balance with physical count
- Ensure registers are used and signed for daily
- Ensure incident reports are handled as required
- Ensure all client queries are dealt with in a professional manner and timeously
- Ensure client satisfaction is top priority
- Ensure basic discipline is enforced within the Cash Centre
- Accountable for Cash Centre appointed to him/her if no manager
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Clear criminal record
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Computer literate
- At least 2 years’ cash centre experience or similar role is an advantage
- Treasury experience is an advantage
- Able to work under pressure and multitask
- Must be able to work extra hours when needed
- Must be able to address and resolve challenges which may arise
Other Personality Attributes and core competencies:
- Must be honest and reliable
- Must have good verbal and language abilities
- Able to follow instructions accurately
- Pay attention to detail
- Must be self- motivated
- Willing to work overtime
- Possess numeric skills
- Quality assurance
- Customer focused
- Excellent organisation and planning ability
- Team work
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.