Business Development Representative - Fidelity Cash SolutionsSales / Marketing Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Durban 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
New Business Development department seeks to employ New Business Development Representative – Newcastle reporting to the New Business development executive.
The main purpose of this role is to seek new business through networks, forge and sustain good relations with clients as well as retaining new and existing business.
Key Performance Areas: (Not totally inclusive)
- Accountability for growth of an area and proactively increasing turnover.
- Securing profitable new business through cold calling and other appropriate means.
- Attending to potential clients in different areas of responsibility.
- Addressing and resolving client’s queries promptly and satisfactorily.
- Physically conducting site surveys for security requirements and preparing proposals.
- Ensuring that quotations are submitted timeously to clients.
- Building and maintaining professional relationships with clients.
- Planning, budgeting, co-ordinating and attending client’s needs.
- Assisting with marketing related issues for the area.
- Compiling and submitting weekly and monthly management reports.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- At least 5 years’ experience in sales in a similar position.
- Sales diploma or equivalent qualifications.
- Must be professional and well presented at all times.
- Capable to work under pressure and for extended hours, if required.
- Full competence in the use and application of the Ms Office suite programs.
- Must be prepared to travel and own transport essential.
- Previous experience in the security industry would be a distinct advantage
Other personality attributes:
- Ability to work under pressure
- Pro-active and innovative
- Ability to work independently
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Goal setting
- Driving for results
- Communication skills
- Customer focus
- Team work
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.