Infrastructure Architect - Mr Price GroupArchitectural Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Durban 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Plan, design & create the roadmap, founding documentation, conceptual models & technological frameworks of the overall infrastructure architecture, ensuring it is in line with Technology and Group strategy.
- Develop technical solutions that conform both to business requirements and technology infrastructure standards.
- Review, cost and design optimised infrastructure solutions based on rigorous understanding of costs and returns.
- Keep abreast of the latest changes & trends in IT architecture to provide insights and recommendations to the business in regards to optimisation, improvements or adoption of new tools and technologies.
- Form and maintain relationships with business stakeholders within the infrastructure domain to ensure alignment.
- Contribute expertise & advice to influence discussions and decision-making within Group Technology and respond to internal client requests.
- Someone with an IT or Business Degree
- Your career journey has been one where you've been in the Infrastructure game for at least 7 years in total (For example, starting out as a Network, Server, Systems Admin or Engineer) before moving into an architecture role where you're designing and leading the solutions design for the team.
- You've got experience understanding a holistic environment (From on prem, virtual & cloud servers, to networks, to firewalls etc) and understanding how all the pieces of the puzzle fit together
- You've worked with cloud technologies
- You have experience (and passion for!) mentoring Engineers in the team and love to collaborate
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.