Call Centre Collections Agent - Mr Price GroupCall Centre Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Durban 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Call Centre Collections Agent contacts arrear account customers to collect on their overdue instalments for all our lending products which minimize bad debt write-offs.
- Negotiate payment arrangements in accordance with set standards
- Accurately updating customers' information
- Establishing a rapport with customers and rehabilitating customers through excellent customer service standards
What’s in it for you….
- Uncapped incentive when your targets are achieved
- Learning and Development, and Career Growth opportunities within the Mr Price Group
- Medical aid and retirement fund benefits
- All associates are entitled to up to a 20% discount on merchandise at all Mr Price Group stores including Mr Price, Mr Price Home, Mr Price Sport, Sheet Street, and a 33% discount at Miladys.
- Built on the foundation of partnership, the Mr Price Group share scheme provides its associates with the unique opportunity to become a part-owner in the success of the company after 1 year’s permanent service. Our hope is that all associates will hold shares in the company and will use the long-term growth of those shares to build financial security.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Grade 12
- 6-12 months experience in Debt Collection (preferably within a Call Centre environment)
- An understanding of the life cycle of an account, the collection process and the systems that drive these processes
- You are competent in the use of MS Office.
- Good telephone etiquette, customer service orientated, pay high attention to detail and are a team player
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.