Traffic Coordinator - Mr Price ApparelSupply Chain / Logistics / Warehousing Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Durban 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We have an amazing opportunity for a Traffic Coordinator to join our creative graphic arts department at Mr Price Apparel.
The successful candidate will be responsible for tracking and circulating information, creating schedules for the timely delivery of graphic artworks and identifying potential issues that may disrupt work schedules within the internal creative department.
- Create and maintain production schedules and workflows to ensure that artworks are completed on time.
- Assign tasks and responsibilities to team members based on their skills and availability.
- Monitor the progress of projects, track milestones, and ensure that tasks are completed according to deadlines.
- Facilitate communication among team members, departments, and external partners to ensure everyone is informed and aligned.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Manage digital and physical _les, assets, and resources related to projects.
- Ensure that the work meets quality standards and specifications.
- Maintain accurate project documentation, including project plans, schedules, and status reports.
- Serve as a point of contact for clients, providing updates and addressing inquiries related to project status.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Thorough understanding of the creative production process from brief to final output
- Strong planning and time management abilities
- Organized, systematic and detail orientated.
- Good interpersonal skills,
- Ability to work under pressure in a close-knit team environment,
- Attention to detail
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.