Commercial Analyst: Profitable Revenue Growth Management - KFCAccounting / Finance Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Johannesburg 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Analyze business operations to identify opportunities for profitable growth:
- Conduct in-depth analysis of sales and marketing and operational data to identify patterns and trends
- Use financial analysis and cost-benefit analysis to evaluate potential opportunities for growth
- Conduct SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats) analysis to identify potential threats and opportunities to the business
- Conduct scenario analysis to model potential outcomes of different growth strategies
Develop insights on industry trends, customer behavior, and competitive activity through data analysis and market research:
- Analyze customer purchase behavior and trends to identify opportunities for product or service expansion
- Monitor competitors and industry trends to identify potential threats or opportunities
- Use insights gained through research to make recommendations for strategic business decisions
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement strategies to drive profitable revenue growth
- Work with Sales and Marketing, Supply Chain and the Operations teams to develop and implement strategic initiatives to drive profitable growth
- Collaborate with product development teams to identify new products and services that align with business goals and customer needs
- Develop pricing strategies that maximize revenue and profitability
- Provide training and support to sales and marketing teams to help them effectively execute growth strategies
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Develop financial models and forecasts to support decision-making:
- Build and maintain financial models that support decision-making processes
- Develop and maintain financial forecasts and budgets
- Monitor financial performance and identify potential areas of concern or opportunity
- Conduct sensitivity analysis to evaluate the potential impact of different scenarios
- Develop presentations and reports to communicate financial information to stakeholders
Monitor and track key performance metrics to ensure performance goals are met:
- Develop and maintain performance dashboards that provide visibility into key metrics
- Monitor metrics and identify trends or areas of concern
- Conduct root cause analysis to identify potential issues and develop recommendations to address them
- Work with teams to develop action plans to address areas of concern
- Provide regular updates to senior management on performance against goals
Continuously evaluate and improve processes to drive efficiency and effectiveness:
- Identify process improvement opportunities and make recommendations to senior management
- Develop and implement new processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Conduct post-implementation reviews to evaluate the effectiveness of process improvements
- Largely cross-functional teams (Sales and Marketing; Supply Chain; Operations; IT) and project team meetings is the nature of communication
- Hybrid working model with 3 days a week in the office
- CA (SA); CIMA
- 2 to 3 years’ experience undertaking financial and providing support for Marketing decisions
Knowledge and Skills
- Advanced skills in MS Office with strong Excel/Power Point skills
- PowerBI skills
- Proven analytical skills and provide insight driven commentary
- Strong problem-solving skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Collaborator with a strong customer focus who is able to forge strong relationships with cross-functional stakeholders
- Passion about driving best-in-class reporting through systems
- Creative thinker with ability to challenge the status quo
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Results oriented initiative-taker
- Able to work under tight reporting deadlines
- Able to work in an ever-changing environment
- Strong ability to communicate in oral and written forms
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.