Head: Product and Delivery Support - KFCIT / Telecom Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Johannesburg 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Keep KFC Africa stakeholders aligned on the strategy through effective communication, cross-functional leadership and partnership
- Drive gold-standard digital technology governance and security.
- Work closely with new project implementations to reach the business goal of 100% Digital by 2026 which includes the following eCom landscape:
- Own Channel Delivery:Orders captured through the owned web, app or chat, whether the last mile is serviced through the owned or 3P fleet
- Aggregator Delivery: Orders captured and delivered through aggregators
- Channel Click and Collect: Order captured through the owned web, app or chat; picked up in restaurants, drive-thru, curbside, etc
- Drive-thru: Drive-thru with unique customer identifier capture or dynamic DMB offering personalization/upsell, or voice AI on the speaker box
- Front Counter: With unique customer identifier capture
Projects & Responsibilities include:
The Digital Team is organised across 5 Product groups (Capabilities) and the lead will be responsible for ensuring oversight within these capabilities working under the leadership of the Chief Digital Officer (CDO).
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Digital product strategy:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive digital product strategy aligned with KFC's and CDO’s overall business objectives
- Identify opportunities to leverage technology and digital trends to enhance customer engagement and experience
Product development and innovation:
- Lead the end-to-end product development lifecycle, from ideation and concept validation to implementation and release
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, data engineers, architects and developers to create and deliver innovative digital products and services
- Conduct market research and user analysis to understand customer needs, preferences, and pain points
- Use customer insights and data analytics to drive product improvements and optimize the user experience
Technology and platform management:
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies, industry trends, and best practices in digital product development and support
- Evaluate and select suitable platforms and technologies to support digital products and services
- Collaborate with external vendors and partners to integrate third-party solutions and enhance digital product offerings.
Project management and delivery:
- Implement agile methodologies and project management best practices to ensure timely and efficient product delivery
- Work closely with Digital Change Management to Prioritize projects and resources to meet business objectives and customer demands
Performance Monitoring and Analytics:
- Review Digital Goals and key Digital performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success of digital products and services.
- Analyze performance
- Working closely with OPS/PMO/IT/Marketing
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Critical to this is, the release of the products into the market:
- Nature of communication - Business and partner alignment, as well as delivery management
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: All Key ideas and core decisions to be consulted with the CDO, however on a day-to-day basis the interaction could include KFC Africa Staff, Senior Management and Leadership; Franchisees; Product Manager; Operations Manager/Specialist; Delivery Excellence Manager; BI Manager; Marketing team; IT team, H/W and S/W vendors, Technology/Digital vendors; Yum!/YRI global teams; Digital and Marketing Agencies
- Working closely with the Channel and BAU to support the relevant leads to streamline and optimise the ways of working:
- The Operations Lead looks after the production platform stability for Web, App, Chat/Kiosk/Drive through/PoS/ Aggregators
- The Operations Lead liaises with Aggregators to resolve/optimise/troubleshoot solutions
- The Operations Lead liaises with platform suppliers to resolve/optimise/troubleshoot solutions
- Ensure that there are documented procedures and processes with the relevant contacts for support
- T’s up the necessary support for busy periods such as month-end and year-end
- Ensures the platforms undergo the annual performance and security testing approvals
- Work from home is possible however 70% should be on site as we stabilise and grow the teams
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering
- A minimum 15 years of experience in:
- Crafting and implementing Digital technology strategies
- Digital customer engagement and relationship management
- Digital media and content management
- Designing and implementing Web and Mobile technologies
- Designing and implementing eCommerce technologies
- Agile software delivery experience
- Project management experience
- Solution Architecture problems/deficiencies/gaps
- Business analysis-type problems in the IT/Digital field
- Production/Operations environment breakdowns/Digital Infrastructure problems
- Vendor/supplier delivery problems
- Stakeholder management problems
- Project management problems
- Follow the Digital Wheel of 6 from Analysis, Design, Development, Test, Go/No-Go and Launch (Alpha, Beta, Full)
- Define processes to solve the above-mentioned challenges
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Significantly modifies processes. End to end implementation of new innovations that have been signed off and work with an experimentation mindset to fail fast, learn and re-try
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.