Workshop Technician - Maersk TrainingEngineering Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Free State 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As our new Workshop Technician, you will be part of a team supporting Maersk H2S Safety Services at the Dubai base with workshop services. The position we offer includes global exposure and a chance to work in a good working environment.
As part of the team you will amongst other be working with:
- Take participation in all maintenance, repair and modification of H2S-equipment and equal: This includes maintenance of buildings (indoor repairs of the workshop).
- Secure that all equipment are up to date before sending out.
- Stocktaking and updating/ tallying Navision (online inventory) across the MENA region.
- Shall maintain, in conjunction with the MENA Operations team, a stock of spare parts that is sufficient to secure smooth operation. In this connection dead stock items should be avoided.
- Ensure certificates for detection and other electrical equipment is uploaded in Navision.
- Support the MENA Base in sourcing and validating newly purchased Equipment.
- Possible travel within the Middle East to support other operational bases.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We are looking for
We are looking for a person with the following characteristics / qualifications:
- Background as a Workshop or Service Technician
- Basic knowledge of Breathing Air and Fire/ Gas Systems
- Service minded
- Able to communicate with all level in an organization
- Knowledge to working in Navision 2018
- Well versed with Microsoft Office applications
- Like to work in a – from time to time – fast pace working environment.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.