Administrator: Stores - Murray & RobertsAdministrative / Secretarial Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Limpopo 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Murray & Roberts Cementation invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of Administrator Stores to be placed in Musina, Limpopo . The successful candidate will report to the Supervisor Stores. The company will provide remuneration and benefits relevant and appropriate to the position. Preference will be given to Historically Disadvantaged South African (HDSA) candidates. Applications only open to South African Citizens / Permanent Residents.
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not be limited to:
- Provide effective administrative support
- Receive and issue materials for export and various site
- Compile track lists for all exports
- Collate export documentation and packing instruction
- Administer the JDE system
- Daily processing of outbound sales transactions and releasing of backorders
- Manage manual requisitions
- Weekly Master data maintenance
- Maintain inventory levels with regard to min. & max levels and replenishment of stock
- Participate in monthly cycle counts and locations audits
- Maintain safe housekeeping practices to ensure safety standards, including adhering to safety standards for the packaging of materials
- Effective self-management in alignment with M&RCs values
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Suitable candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications and skills:
Grade 12 or NQF 4 equivalent
- Certificate in supply chain management or similar qualification from a recognised institution
- MS Office proficient [Word, Excel, outlook and PowerPoint]
- Excellent Administrative skills with attention to detail
- Fully conversant in English (Written and verbal)
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
Suitable candidates must have the following work experience:
At least 2 years ‘experience in similar position
- Working experience on JDE or similar ERP system
- Experience generating and verifying reports
- Experience with inventory management on exports and projects
- Knowledge of inbound and outbound principles
- Knowledge of supply chain standards and procedures
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.