Temp: Payments Administrator - SA Metal GroupAccounting / Finance Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Cape Town 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Payments department currently has a temporary vacancy for a hardworking, dedicated individual to join their team. The primary purpose of this role is to provide administrative support to the payments department.
He/she will also be required to:
- Prepare Payments to Customers
- Accurately monitor customer intake (Industrials and Dealers)
- Accurately Process Payments to Customers
- Liaise with SA Metal Scrap Buyers on Customer queries, enquiries and prices
- Accurately prepare accruals schedule (Payments and Advances)
- Liaise with Weighbridge and Non Ferrous Intake
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Computer literate (MS Office)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Hard-working and self-motivated
- Time management and organizational skills
- Display a professional work approach
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Logical and detail orientated methodologies
- Commitment to a strong business ethic and integrity
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent planning, organisational, and decision-making skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills on all levels
- Ability to multi-task and manage demanding workload in a pressurised environment
- Professional attitude
- Confidentiality, tact and discretion essential
- Excellent problem solving skills coupled with the ability to think on your feet
- Commitment to a strong business ethics and integrity
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.