Admin Clerk - Country Bird HoldingsAdministrative / Secretarial Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Free State 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The successful candidate will be responsible to ensure all administrative documentation of the transport department is maintained, updated, and filed, that the debriefing procedures are followed, and to ensure the record keeping of standing operating procedures are in place.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Execution of the Debriefing procedures and maintenance of the Debriefing documentation
- Handling of stock returns by crew
- Tracking of Drivers and Van Porters
- Checking of reference numbers
- General administrative duties
- Grade 12
- Minimum of 1 year working experience
- Good English communication skills - verbal and written.
- Intermediate computer skills
- Be able to work night shift.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.