General Worker / Barista - Motus Aftermarket PartsGeneral Workers In South Africa 2024
Jobs In North West 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Midas is searching for a Barista/General Worker to join the branch in Delareyville. The purpose of the job is to prepare and serve hot and cold beverages, including various types of coffee and tea.
Key Performance Indicators includes, but not limited to:
- Greet customers/employees as they enter
- Give customers drink menus and answer their questions regarding ingredients
- Take orders while paying attention to details (e.g. preferences of coffee blend, dairy and sugar ratios)
- Prepare beverages following recipes
- Serve beverages and prepared food, like cookies, pastries and muffins
- Receive and process payments
- Keep the bar area clean
- Maintain stock of clean mugs and plates
- Check if brewing equipment operates properly and report any maintenance needs
- Comply with health and safety regulations
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Previous work experience as a Barista or Waiter/Waitress
- Hands-on experience with brewing equipment
- Knowledge of sanitation regulations
- Flexibility to work various shifts
- Basic math skills
- Ability to gauge customers’ preferences
- Excellent communication skills
- Good with numbers & calculations
- Organised, accurate and professional
- Able to work under pressure
- Clear ITC & Criminal record
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.