Transport Admin Clerk: Pretoria - PremierDriving Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Gauteng 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Purpose of the job:
To complete all administration, capture all transport related data for input to KPI reports, assist on site in the absence of the transport controller and to log vehicle breakdowns to the FML call center.
- Maintenance and servicing of fleet
- Fleet control
- Fleet returns
- Fleet utilisation
- Tyre stock control
- Insurance claims
- Fines and traffic violation control
- Capturing of vehicle fuel consumption
- Ordering and generate order numbers from system
- Ensure Traffic Fines are redirected to drivers’ name
- Prepare Invoices for payment
- Report vehicle accidents timelessly
- Ensures monthly kilometers remain within contractual limits
- Maintains cleaning register and ensures vehicle cleaning in terms of outsourced contract
- Maintain Co-Driver information system and extract relevant information
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
- 3 Years’ experience in Transport administration preferably in the FMCG
- Motor Trade Administration experience will be beneficial.
Competencies (knowledge, skills and attributes):
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Attention to detail
- Good listening skills
- Analytical thinker
- Deadline driven
- Proficiency in MS Office Excel and Word
- Pressurised environment
- Valid driver’s license
- 6-day position
- Required to work Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays as per shift roster
- Be prepared to work extra hours as a requirement
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.