Cleaner x2 (Onsite) - THINKCleaner / Housekeeping Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Free State 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
THINK is a non-profit organisation committed to advancing health and well-being for vulnerable communities locally and globally. Our work spans three central domains: research, health systems strengthening, and capacity building. Our focus is on addressing a wider spectrum of critical health challenges which include Infectious Diseases, Mental Health, Gender disparities, and building resilient healthcare systems in the face of pandemics and climate change.
THINK engages with the local community, government consortia, and international funders to provide care and carry out cutting-edge work that has contributed to making a difference locally and globally.
Are you a meticulous individual with a keen eye for detail? If you take pride in creating clean and hygienic environments, we want you on our team. Your work will play a vital role in maintaining a safe and inviting space for all. The positions will be based in Bloemfontein and Sasolburg respectively.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Clean offices according to schedule and standards.
- Ensure that dustbins are emptied regularly.
- Maintaining a clean and hygienic kitchen.
- Clear rooms before and after meetings.
- Vacuum and wash floors.
- Ensure that windows are clean at all times.
- Prepare refreshments and deliver to visitors when required.
- Office Maintenance Assistance as needed.
- Stock control and monitoring for all chemicals and materials used.
- Identify maintenance and / or occupational health and safety issues and ensure they are reported.
- Foster a positive work environment that encourages growth, collaboration, and teamwork.
- A Grade 12 certificate.
- Proven experience as a Cleaner in a office or clinical environment.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
Exciting benefits await you:
- Being a part of and living our values, which include Care for people and outcomes, Making a Difference and Kicking the Paradigm – creating an environment where every team member thrives, every idea is celebrated, and every achievement is a testament to our collective commitment.
- Enjoy a 37-hour work week, allowing you more time for personal pursuits, hobbies, and spending quality moments with loved ones.
- Embrace financial security with a competitive salary package that recognises and values your skills and contributions with room for growth within our ever-expanding organisation.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Experience peace of mind knowing you're covered with life, disability, and funeral insurance, ensuring you and your family's future is safeguarded.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) which gives you access to an array of support services such as legal, debt and counselling services, ensuring that expert guidance is just a call away.
- We will contribute towards your medical aid as your health is a priority.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.