Driver x2 - THINKDriving Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Limpopo 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
THINK is a non-profit organisation committed to advancing health and well-being for vulnerable communities locally and globally. Our work spans three central domains: research, health systems strengthening, and capacity building. Our focus is on addressing a wider spectrum of critical health challenges which include Infectious Diseases, Mental Health, Gender disparities, and building resilient healthcare systems in the face of pandemics and climate change.
THINK engages with the local community, government consortia, and international funders to provide care and carry out cutting-edge work that has contributed to making a difference locally and globally.
Are you a dependable and safety-conscious Driver? If so we invite you to apply to be a part of our team and help us make a positive impact. We are on the lookout for an exceptional candidate to join our team in making a difference through this pivotal role which is essential in our daily operations. The positions will be based in Marblehall and Louis Trichardt respectively.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Safely transport team members, equipment, and supplies to various locations, ensuring punctuality and adherence to traffic rules and regulations.
- Regularly inspect, clean, and maintain the vehicle, reporting any issues promptly to ensure the vehicle's proper functioning and safety.
- Assist in loading and unloading supplies, equipment, and materials, ensuring secure transport and careful handling to prevent damage.
- Plan and optimise driving routes, considering traffic conditions and time efficiency, to ensure timely arrival at scheduled destinations.
- Provide support to the team during outreach events, assisting with setting up mobile clinics, tents, and equipment as needed.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of driving activities, including mileage, fuel consumption, and vehicle maintenance, ensuring meticulous documentation.
- Interact professionally with clients and community members, representing the organisation positively and ensuring a respectful and courteous demeanor.
- Be prepared to respond swiftly in case of emergencies, following established protocols and ensuring the safety and well-being of passengers and colleagues.
- Provide assistance during outreach events, offering support to medical staff, counselors, and clients as required.
- Collaborate effectively with team members, offering assistance and support in various capacities to ensure smooth operations.
- Strictly adhere to organisational policies and guidelines, including safety protocols and confidentiality agreements.
- Foster a positive work environment that encourages growth, collaboration, and teamwork.
- A Grade 12 certificate.
- Valid driver's license with a Professional Driving Permit (PDP) for public transport vehicles.
- Proven experience as a professional driver, preferably in a healthcare or outreach setting.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Exciting benefits await you:
- Being a part of and living our values, which include Care for people and outcomes, Making a Difference and Kicking the Paradigm – creating an environment where every team member thrives, every idea is celebrated, and every achievement is a testament to our collective commitment.
- Enjoy a 37-hour work week, allowing you more time for personal pursuits, hobbies, and spending quality moments with loved ones.
- Embrace financial security with a competitive salary package that recognises and values your skills and contributions with room for growth within our ever-expanding organisation.
- Experience peace of mind knowing you're covered with life, disability, and funeral insurance, ensuring you and your family's future is safeguarded.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) which gives you access to an array of support services such as legal, debt and counselling services, ensuring that expert guidance is just a call away.
- We will contribute towards your medical aid as your health is a priority.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.