Food Service Assistant: Johannesburg - Tsebo GroupHospitalilty / Food Service Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Johannesburg 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are recruiting for a Food Service Assistant is to assist with the preparation of and the serving of all meals and beverages to customers, ensuring great customer service always. It is the responsibility of a food service assistant to ensure that the kitchen and service areas are clean and tidy, assisting with waste removal and washing up.
As a leading African Integrated Workplace Management Solutions Provider, Tsebo Solutions Group offers clients reduced costs, risk and complexities together with increased quality, efficiency and productivity. We specialise in Catering, Facilities Management, Cleaning and Hygiene, Pest Control, Protection, Energy, Procurement, Workspace Design, Engineering, Remote Camps, and more.
Developing our people – the heart of Tsebo – is the foundation of our purpose. The result is a knowledgeable workforce that is in touch with every nuance of our clients’ needs. DOWNLOAD OUR ONE-PAGER to find out more about who we are in a nutshell.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparation of high level quality meals, fast foods and sandwiches for branded outlets
- Maintain high hygiene and cleaning standards
- Assist with stock-takes at the unit
- Maintain excellent customer relationships
- Assures that warm, sincere contact is established with all customers
- Consistently provide exceptional customer service in compliance with the highest professional performance standard
- Preparation of each item quickly, but carefully to assure high quality and consistency.
- Keep loss prevention guide-lines in mind at all times, and assisting with stock-takes
- Adheres to appropriate standards of behaviour in the work-place.
- To carry out other special duties or work outside the normal daily routine but within the overall scope of the position.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience as a food service assistant
- Matric (Grade 12)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.