Admin & Stock Controller - Beekman GroupAdministrative / Secretarial Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In KwaZulu-Natal 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assist in managing all aspects of stock and stationery (procurement, distribution, invoicing, stock control, stock takes, etc.)
- General departmental admin, reporting and payment processing
- Assist departmental Helpdesk
- After hours standby and building lockup
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Ability to work accurately under pressure
- Good follow-up system
- Highly organised
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills
- Excellent coordination and prioritising skills
- Must be systems orientated and be able to work deadlines.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The ideal applicant will have:
- Matric with a minimum of two years admin experience
- Above average computer skills – Excel, Word, email etc
- Knowledge of Pastel and/or experience in accounting environment will be an added advantage.an advantage
- Experience in bookkeeping/accounting environment an advantage
- Driver’s licence and own transport essential
- Knowledge of isiZulu an advantage
- Knowledge of general maintenance for standby duties would be an advantage
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.