Salesman Driver - PremierDriving Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Mpumalanga 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Purpose of the job: To ensure service delivery and bakery sales growth through on time and in full deliveries of products as per customer requirements, collection of payments and bakery sales asset management on daily basis.
Are you a target driven individual who is punctual and have a passion to work with people ? Do you enjoy working in a highly pressurised environment which operates 24/7/365?
If this is you, then your strong verbal and numerical skills combined with your assertiveness is required by Premier.
Do you possess the following essential management competencies:
- Ability to build good trade relationships
- Ability to persuade and influence
- Ability to present and communicate information to all levels
- Good people management skills
- Self-motivated and responsible with the ability to achieve personal work goals and objectives
- Be a team player, yet be able to work and manage own output independently to meet high quality standards
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Matric Certificate
- Driver's License code 10/C1 with PDP which is 3 years old or more
- 1 - 3 years’ experience in the sales or retail environment
- Pressurised environment
- 6-day position
- Required to work Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays as per business needs
- Required to work in alternative areas as required by the business
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.