Customer Support Officer - iKhokhaCustomer Service Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In KwaZulu-Natal 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
iKhokha is seeking a Customer Support Officer to join our Growth Division. We are looking for an outstanding individual who is customer-centric, with a sense of urgency and commitment to respond to and resolve technical support queries from our customer base.
So what will you do?
- You will be responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and various internal iKhokha ‘hubs’ assisting with complaints and any queries relating to but not limited to: Orders, deliveries, cancellations, refunds, exchanges, Merchant accounts, billing, statements, technical hardware, software and product related queries.
- 1 - 2 years customer service experience with a focus on technical support skills.
- 1 - 2 years experience working within a call centre environment in a support/customer focused role.
- Experience in using a CRM tool for managing customers. Knowledge of Hubspot would be advantageous.
- Computer literate and proficient on the following MS Office packages; Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent negotiation and objection handling skills.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
What would you be responsible for?
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly according to iKhokha Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, live chat and social media platforms.
- Apply training, scripts, processes and policies, maintaining a balance between company policy and customer benefit so that issues are handled in the best interests of both
- Review applications submitted and assist customers with KYC and FICA requirements for successful on-boarding.
- Escalate any urgent queries or issues that require input from Senior Management.
- Compile weekly reports on call volumes and related statistics.
- Compile monthly reports on overall ‘state-of-our-customers’.
- Accurately capture and manage customer details and interactions on CRM system Be proactive in suggesting any changes or improvements to scripting, sales or service procedures that will benefit iKhokha and our customers.
- Completed Matric / Grade 12.
Perks of joining the Tribe?
- You get to work in a high growth company. Sink your teeth into meaningful work with tangible results you are accountable for.
- Hybrid, remote and in office work models.
- Remuneration & Benefits. We offer Company contributions to Medical Aid and a Group Risk Scheme.
- Visionary Leadership.
- Study leave.
- Access to on demand learning and development.
- A friendly, collaborative culture and a team of all-round-lekker humans (it’s true, we surveyed our Employees and they told us so).
- If you find yourself at HQ, coffee on tap and a selection of hot beverages provided by our onsite Barista.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.