Administrative Officer - NWK LimitedAdministrative / Secretarial Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In South Africa 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Purpose of position:
The incumbent is responsible for all administrative tasks related to retail business matters.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintenance of price files
- Confirmation and follow-up of orders
- Handling of billing enquiries
- Checkout of direct orders
- Handling of claims which includes placement and follow-up
- Liaison and negotiations with suppliers
- Monthly balancing as well as the handling of store and creditor enquiries, check
- requests, stock monitoring and stock surveys
- Assisting with marketing campaigns and expos
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- A Grade 12 certificate
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Computer literacy
- Must be fully bilingual in Afrikaans and English
- The following will serve as a recommendation:
- Experience in handling building materials, steel and fencing, animal feed and animal health products
- Strong numeracy skills
- Ability to negotiate effectively
- Effective decision-making skills under pressure
- Good communication and p
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.