Lab Technician - Aspen Pharma GroupLaboratory Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Eastern Cape 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Perform sampling, labelling and inspection of material. Perform routine testing and maintain good housekeeping.
Planning and Operational Support
- Act as a technical/ subject matter resource
- Facilitate implementation of current processes
- Identify gaps in current policies and procedures
- Provide input into changes or improvements to processes, tools and techniques
- Handle materials in sampling areas according to SOPs
- Maintain good housekeeping in sampling areas
- Prepare reagents and solutions when required
- Prepare lab according to SOPs
- Prepare and maintain equipment, PPE and facilities
- Sample materials for testing according to SOPs and sampling plans
- Analyse samples to ensure compliance with specification
- Report any non-conformances/ compromised samples
- Document released test samples for customer consumption
- Label and release sampling material according to SOPs
CONTINUE READING BELOW
QC Lab Testing
- Perform routine testing on equipment according to SOPs
- Perform routine stability tests according to SOPs
- Perform daily and weekly water testing according to SOPs
- Perform routine package testing according to SOPs
- Examine labelling/ artwork and identify mislabelling/ breaches; report discrepancies
Reporting and record-keeping
- Document and file data according to SOPs and regulation
- Update records and systems as required
- Record and report results; OOSs to be reported to supervisor
- Grade 12 with Mathematics and preferably Physical Science or Biological Sciences
- 1-3 years laboratory experience
Specific job skills
- Comprehensive understanding of pharmaceutical testing methods, laboratory processes and procedures
- Good Laboratory Practice
- Pharmaceutical standards and compliance requirements
- Ability to interpret and implement policies, processes and objectives
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Information Gathering
- Interrogating Information
- Maintaining Accuracy
- Following Procedures
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.