Breakdown Technician - BridgestoneEngineering Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Mpumalanga 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Bridgestone in Europe, CIS, Middle East, India and Africa (BSEMIA), headquartered in Zaventem (Belgium), is a subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, a global leader providing sustainable mobility and advanced solutions.
In addition to our premium tire products, we offer a growing portfolio of tire-centric and mobility solutions. Together with our partners and guided by "Serving Society with Superior Quality”, that has been our mission since Shojiro Ishibashi founded Bridgestone in 1931, we are working to accelerate sustainable mobility innovations and solutions. Through innovative technology, we are committed to easier, safer, smoother and seamless mobility for our society and customers improving how people move, live, work and play.
Bridgestone also benefits from a significant retail network throughout the region – in fact our retail presence in the EMIA region is the largest in the tire industry. Through 17 distinct retail partners, we have around 3,500 outlets across Europe, the Middle East and Africa as well as around 2,500 outlets through our partner network in India. This network offers a selection of services, concepts and mobility solutions.
At Bridgestone we pride ourselves on the strong relationships we maintain with everyday drivers and this extensive retail network is one of the core reasons why.
You can learn more about our Group at https://bridgestone-emia.com/
CONTINUE READING BELOW
In line with the “Bridgestone Essence”, our work environment is based on integrity and teamwork, where everyone can learn from each other and contribute with their own ideas in achieving the coming goals.
We want to hear from people who can take the challenge, unleash their creative potential and contribute to the company success demonstrating ownership, courage and agility. We want you to develop your skills, expand your knowledge and be proud of your work.
We are looking for a Breakdown Technician reporting directly to the Branch Manager. This is a Local role, based in Witbank.
You will Maintain good customer relations by providing excellent customer service. Work on breakdowns on a full time basis and assist with deliveries
- Collection and transportation of goods Will be required to do breakdown work during and after hours
- Ensure all tools including safety cage and safety equipment necessary for breakdowns is on break down vehicle
- Accurate and timely attendance to customer breakdowns
- Safe and effective operation of company vehicles
- Accurate completion of all breakdown documentation.
- Scrap tyres returned to branch and necessary documentation to be attached to breakdown sheet.
- Client liaison and accurate record keeping of all goods in transit
- Perform truck/car breakdown service as well as after hour breakdowns
- Daily vehicle inspection and ensure clean vehicle appearance at all times
- Ensure vehicle is serviced at correct intervals
- Adhere to traffic regulations
- Adherence to company policy and procedures
- Grade 12
- Valid Code 08 Drivers License & PDP
- Two years Driving experience
- Self disciplined with high level of integrity
- Good English verbal and written communication skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Why should you apply?
- We are passionate about our people and want to offer them the opportunity to develop and grow.
- Bridgestone as a global company drives your career to the next level by offering you possibilities to work in an international setting.
- You will have the opportunity to work with leading technologies.
- We help you to drive your career path onward and upward work in a culture of feedback that recognizes you and helps your development.
- You will work in a healthy and safety environment, as safety is a key priority area in Bridgestone.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.