Monitoring Control Centre Operator x2 - TrackerSecurity / Law Enforcement Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Gauteng 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Tracker requires the services of a talented and experienced Monitoring Control Centre Operator within the 24HR Critical Services to provide professional call centre services aimed at calling clients to confirm safety after receiving monitored signal alerts from various tracking units.
Key roles and responsibilities:
Control Centre Duties and Functions
- Provide effective control centre services as per the agreed strategic objectives and targets.
- Receive all inbound and outbound occurrence and/or incident calls and e-mails.
- Log the information on the relevant system as per approved standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Handover unconfirmed signals to the National Emergency Control Centre (NECC) for verification
- Maintain and enhance stakeholder relationships by providing quality services with excellent telephone skills and etiquette.
- Identify callers by means of set authentication rules.
- Provide relevant stakeholders with continuous feedback as and when required.
- Capture and verify stakeholders’ information, queries, inquiries, questions and/or complaints and escalate where appropriate as per the relevant SOPs.
- Liaise with internal role players to ensure excellent service delivery to relevant stakeholders.
- Follow up with representatives to ensure that all calls and/or queries are resolved within the specified timeline as per the service level specifications.
- Escalate details of dissatisfied stakeholders to management.
- Execute the required call centre duties and functions in such a manner that all operational objectives and targets are effectively met as per the agreed quality and time standards.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ensure that all service level standards and regulations are strictly always adhered to.
- Ensure call readiness and available to service customers / clients.
- Contribute towards the continuous improvement of the department’s availability metrics.
- Ensure that all quality standards are met in the execution of every control centre activity within the MCC operational requirements.
- Adhere to all relevant policies and procedures.
- Report any deviations from procedures/processes to the Supervisor.
Adhereance to Call Quality
- Provide effective control centre services that ensure all Quality Assurance standards and regulations are sufficiently maintained at all times.
- Ensure strict adherence to all agreed business rules as they pertain to all control centre duties and functions to provide excellent customer service on a continuous basis.
- Contribute towards minimising the risk profile of Tracker within the control centre by executing all duties in strict adherence to all relevant standards and regulations, as well as taking proactive measures where possible to reduce risk overall.
- Ensure that all quality metrics and standards are prioritised in call centre duties to contribute towards achieving customer experience strategic objectives.
Qualifications, experience and competencies required:
- Matric/Grade 12 or Equivalent Qualification at NQF Level 4.
- Essential: 2 years of Call Centre experience.
- PSIRA Grade C certification - Desirable
- Must be willing to work shifts and standby.
- Must be aware of the consumer POPI Act
- Reliable mode of transport
- Language Proficiency (English and one or more South African official languages)
- Ability to multitask.
- Sound communication skills at all levels
- Collaborative and consultative style
- Planning, organising and control capabilities
- Assertiveness and decisiveness capabilities
- Results driven
- Conflict management and negotiation capabilities
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work/manage under pressure
- High degree of emotional intelligence
- Basic change management skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.