Driver: Innyard - Bidvest International LogisticsDriving Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Gauteng 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
BIL is in the market for drivers within their Rosslyn operations, the primary function of the role is to ensure that all vehicles delivered and collected are in good condition and in line with the BidvestIL Standard Operating Procedures. The successful incumbents will also be responsible to ensure that all vehicles are compliant with the clients Coaching Instructions.
- Verifying that vehicle VIN number correspond with the picking list.
- Ensure that Inspections on vehicles are done to identify damages & scratches.
- Ensure that all vehicle doors have protecters on drivers side.
- Ensure that vehicles with battery voltage below 85% be moved to the battery charging area before despatch.
- Immediately reporting vehicle damages and scratches to site management.
- Ensure that all vehicles have tow hooks, tow hook covers and 2 (Two) keys.
- Loading and offloading of vehicles from train.
- Lashing and unlashing of vehicles.
- Ensuring that all vehicles move are listed on the picking list.
- Ensure that you wear gloves when operating vehicles.
- Maintain a high state of cleanliness in and around the vehicle.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ensure processes and procedures are followed as per the customer expectation.
- Adheres to all BidvestIL policies and procedures.
- Immediately reporting of all incidents as and when it happens.
- Adhere to the clients yard flow procedure.
- Ensure compliance to always correct PPE.
- Ensuring compliance to SHE procedures and standards.
- Ensuring the maintaining of 5S in areas of responsibility.
Qualifications & Experience
- Senior certificate (Grade 12) or equivalent
- Valid Code 08 Drivers License
- 2+ Years driving Warehouse/ Stock yard background will be a positive
- Vehicle Storage operation.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.