Artisan Mechanical - AfgriArtisan Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Mpumalanga 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To maintain plant and grain handling equipment in the grain storage facilities
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Ensure adequate maintenance of all mechanical equipment in Silos
- Enforce and ensure compliance to health and safety standards at all Silos
- Control and conduct regular inspections of assets including company vehicle
- Perform planned and emergency maintenance on silo equipment by systematically inspecting the silo, ordering correct spares and replacing worn parts
- Manage employee key performance areas, identify training and development requirements, and ensure fair disciplinary action to address deviations
- Perform regular inspection and control of assets including company vehicle
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION/TRAINING
- Qualified Fitter/ Millwright (Trade Certificate: Fitter or Trade Certificate: Millwright)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
REQUIRED MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE
- 3 years post-trade certificate work experience as a Fitter and/or Millwright
- Previous experience within a Grain handling facility will be an advantage.
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE/ COMPETENCIES
- Valid drivers licence
- Sound mechanical knowledge
- Proactive and hands-on
- Knowledge of mechanical drivers and conveyor systems
- Safety cautious
- Good time management
- Good communicator
- Energetic and self-motivated
- Critical thinking
- Problem analysis
- Focus on quality
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.