Artisan Assistant: Maintenance - PremierArtisan Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Eastern Cape 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Purpose of the job:
To maintain the overall effectiveness of equipment and plant on site.
- Are you a target driven individual with high attention to detail and accuracy?
- Do you enjoy working in a highly pressurised environment which operates 24/7/365 days a year?
- Do you have 1-2 years’ experience as an artisan assistant?
- A matric certificate and the willingness to further your studies to ultimately meet the requirements of the position is essential.
Do you possess the following essential competencies?
- Industry knowledge
- Legislation (OHS Act)
- Working with people
- Planning and organising
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Required to work rotational shifts
- Required to work outside of normal working hours (after hours and over time)
- Working with and on heavy equipment and plant (mechanical and electrical)
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.