Stock Controller - Country Bird HoldingsSupply Chain / Logistics / Warehousing Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In North West 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The successful candidate will handle & validate all half pallets received from, or issued to, the production department, will be responsible to allocate products inside the holding room and/or truck, and is expected to take full responsibility of the holding room as per Company standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Distribution of half pallets to production, per request
- Quality insurance of all pallets received from production
- Reporting of all shortages/excesses received
- Allocation of pallets as per standing operation procedures
- Responsible for holding room as per Health & Safety-, and Food Safety standards, including equipment
- Assist with re-stacking of pallets
- Assist in weekly- and monthly stock takes
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Matric/Grade 12
- Good verbal & written communication skills in English
- 1 year experience within a logistics environment
- Good Health - working in cold temperatures
- Be able to work shifts (including night shift) and weekends.
- Knowledge & experience in the handling & functions of scanners
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.