Quality Assurance Technician at Coca-Cola ElginQuality Control / Assurance Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Western Cape 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our Quality Assurance department. We are looking for talented individual with relevant skills and experience for a Quality Assurance Technician, which is based in Elgin. The successful candidate will report directly to the QA Manager.
To develop, implement, communicate and maintain a quality plan to ensure adherence to Quality standards for the Supply Chain.
To manage and maintain the designated quality systems and standards and to support and assist customers in addressing and managing quality systems, process and product related issues in order to improve overall performance in quality and productivity.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate and Facilitate Quality Focused Improvement
- Compile and issued reports
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Provided Quality Assurance support service
- Coached and Training customers
- Audited work processes
- Delegated and monitored work activities
- Solved situational problems
- Managed own development and performance
- Maintain line quality performance
- Quality requirement consultant for the line
- Ensure Measurement equipment calibrated and verified
- Daily MDT meetings
KEY ATTRIBUTES AND COMPETENCIES
- Computer knowledge
- Quality control practices and principles
- Bottling principles and processes
- Product handling and knowledge
Skills, Experience & Education
- B Tech or 3 years Diploma in Food Technology or Science Degree
- 5 Years quality control related experience in a FMCG
« Go back to the jobs list
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.