Team Leader Site: Midrand at Coca-Cola Beverages South AfricaManufacturing Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Gauteng 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our Utilities department. We are looking for talented individual with relevant skills and experience for a Team Leader Site role, which is based in CCBSA Midrand and managing other CCBSA sites . The successful candidate will report directly to the Plant Engineer in CCBSA Midrand.
To provide a technical support service to Supply Chain and S&D and to lead, manage, support and develop building the maintenance team so that equipment availability is maximized at the best cost and employee safety is enhanced.
Key Output :
- Developed and monitored team goals
- Supported, guided and coached team members
- Managed team relationships
- Enforced and maintained SHE regulations and standards
- Solved situational problems
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Managed projects
- Compiled and updated work instructions
- Refurbished/recycled equipment and engineering materials
- Technical support service
- Formulated and controlled budget
- Managed own development and performance
- Delegated and monitored work activities
- Provided building maintenance and support
- Conducted Audits
Key Attributes & Competencies
- Bottling principles and industry/manufacturing knowledge
- SHE policies and procedures
- Building/site maintenance principles
- Company labor relations practices
- Application of knowledge
- Action planning
- People development
- Assembling (advanced)
- Participative Management
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualifications / Experience:
- • Qualified artisan or 3 year technical tertiary qualification
- • 3 years generic technical and 2 years leadership experience in a FMCG environment
- • Sufficient knowledge of construction (minimum 2 years) to be appointed as a supervisor of building work
- • Experience with SHEQ and site fire protection
- • Experience with managing projects
- • Experience with budget preparation and control
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.