Process Artisan: Devland at Coca-Cola Beverages South AfricaManufacturing Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Gauteng 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our Manufacturing Department. We are looking for talented individual with relevant skills and experience for a Process Artisan role, with the Electrical and Mechanical Engineering qualification, which is based in Devland. A trade test as an electrician or millwright will be a great advantage.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Team Leader: Production in Devland.
To maintain (inspect and adjust) and repair equipment proactively as per maintenance targets in order to continually improve department efficiency, to optimize equipment availability and to minimize losses and risk.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Completed equipment/parts requisition
- Maintained equipment
- Evaluated and repaired breakdown
- Manufactured parts
- Managed projects
- Coached and trained learners
- Maintained safe and clean working environment
- Started-up bottling line
- Delegated and monitored work allocation
- Managed personal development and performance
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Technical principles
- PLC principles
- Bottling principles and processes
- SHE principles and procedures
- Application of knowledge
- Assembling – advanced
- Hand-eye coordination
- Advanced calculations
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Qualified Artisan: N3 Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Millwright / Electrical Trade Test
- 2 years relevant technical experience in a FMCG environment
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.