Finance Manager at Coca-Cola Beverages South AfricaAccounting / Finance Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In South Africa 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As a multinational company dealing in fast moving consumer products, we strive to maintain world class standards in every aspect of our business. In addition, we are also committed to train and develop Lesotho citizens, and to this end we require the services of high caliber Lesotho to provide a leading edge to our business. Lesotho requires the services of a Finance Manager, to be based in Lesotho.
The incumbent will report to Country Finance Manager
Key Duties & Responsibilities
The successful incumbent's responsibilities will include:
- Ensure compliance to internal controls and accounting policies.
- Oversee the full spectrum of accounting functions within Mbeya
- To prepare accurate and timely Management Accounts
- Ensure taxation compliance
- Training and development for accounting and administration team
- Control the operating expenses proactively ensuring within allocated spend
- Variance analysis to highlight any inefficiency, deviation and provide recommendations.
- Oversee and prepare the annual budgetand full year rolling estimates. Prepare budget for working capital and other balances sheet item.
- Authorize the accounts payable and employee related claim such as payroll, expenses claim and other employee benefits
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Skills, Experience & Education
- A Finance/Accounting graduate with a relevant qualification as a Chartered Accountant (ACCA/CPA).
- 3 years relevant experience in similiar role. FMCG (Bottling experience) an added advantage.
- Proven business acumen.
- Strong in systems and governance/compliance. Good interpersonal and people management skills.
- Strong analytical, numerical and planning skills are essential.
- SAP skills and knowledge would be an advantage.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.