Call Center Sales Agent - Club Med ResortCall Centre Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Gauteng 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Established in 1950, Club Med is the pioneer of premium all-inclusive holidays. We have been continuously innovating over the last 70 years and now offer close to 80 ski and sun resorts across Europe, Asia, Africa, America and the Caribbean as well as a ‘Club Med 2’ cruise. Club Med offers a new way of experiencing holidays in its upscale friendly and multicultural resorts.
Our success comes from the strong commitment to exceed customers’ expectations and deliver an unforgettable experience.
About our Business Unit:
Our management model separates Resorts from Markets. In this position, you will belong to the EAF Markets, which handles sales in Europe, Africa, and France in over ten countries.
Real Brand Ambassador, our travel experience designers contribute with their expertise to achieve sales objectives and customer satisfaction.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
1) Be a key player in customer consideration
- Welcome your client on the phone with a premium posture
- Create a personalized and lasting relationship with clients, proactively accompanying them throughout the sales process
- Ensure the follow-up and the satisfaction of Clients
2) Create a customized travel experience
- Collect / understand expectations and motivations of Clients
- Make recommendations to create a tailor-made trip
- Enhance destinations, products and the Club Med experience
3) Develop business activity
- Develop your turnover by recruiting and retaining Clients as well as selling additional services
- Identify business opportunities of Clients (M & E, Partnership, Sponsorship, Influencer, Recommendation)
- Update and follow the commercial data (customer file, data catching, complaint tracking)
- Good knowledge of travel and the tourism industry
- Mastery of sales technics and negotiation skills
- Digital appetence (pack office and sales tools)
If you are open-minded, a team player, and have an entrepreneurial spirit, you should apply!
« Go back to the jobs list
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.