Electrical Systems Engineer - RPO RecruitmentEngineering Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Mpumalanga 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
RPO Recruitment’s client is currently in search of a qualified and experienced Electrical Systems Engineer who can join their successful and growing team in Nelspruit as soon as possible. This is a challenging engineering position where the right candidate will be required to execute projects in line with the company’s strategy.
- Engineering, planning, leading, organising and controlling electrical system modelling, load flows, fault studies and grading studies
- Designs for all projects involved in, ensuring that standards and quality of all studies, SAT execution and commissioning are upheld.
- BEng/BSc degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3-6 years’ experience in a large industry environment
- Solid exposure to industrial environment and associated electrical reticulation, protection and other electrical machinery
- A high level of technical competence and understand of such electrical equipment
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.