Clerk: Administrative - Clover SA Proprietary LimitedAdministrative / Secretarial Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Eastern Cape 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Clover has an opportunity for a clerk: administrative to join the Secondary Distribution Team in Port Elizabeth. The successful candidate will be expected to close orders on ERMS, send hourly Satellite and interbranch reports and to print invoices.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Capture Truck and Driver documentation
- Capture information on Satellite and interbranch reports
- Check and control printed invoices
- Follow up on queries
- Printing of invoices and load sheets after picking
- Report on deviations on arrival times of trucks
- Closing of routes on ERMS
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Grade 12 or equivalent NQF4
- Business English: Fluent
- Shifts/Weekend/Public Holidays
- Working in extreme conditions
- Computer literacy (Basic)
- Acts with honesty and consistency
- Must be a team player
- Interpersonal effectiveness
- Administrative capabilities
- Communicates effectively
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.