Artisan: Millwright - Clover SA Proprietary LimitedArtisan Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Eastern Cape 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking to employ an experienced trade-tested millwright to join our dynamic team at the Port Elizabeth (Gqeberha) branch to perform electro mechanical maintenance and repairs.
Duties and Responsibilities
Assemble, install, test and maintain any mechanical and electrical equipment
- Maintain and repair of plant and equipment to ensure optimal reliability and availability
- Conduct fault-finding and root cause analysis of machine condition and failures
- Optimize machines with pro-active approach to continuous improvement
- Provide technical and specialist support to the maintenance and production team
Conduct ad-hoc activities
- Inspect and test equipment as per prescribed ELKE schedule
- Complete job cards and update records
- Increase machine availability
- Do modifications
- Participate in Way Better teams
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Millwright Trade Test
- Relevant experience in applying job related concepts, techniques and processes at the required level
- Business English: Fluent
- Code 08 Driver's license
- Computer literacy (Basic)
- Work in extreme conditions
- Work in confined spaces
- Work shifts/weekends/public holidays
- Proactive and action orientated
- Maintains high standards
- Achieves Results Effectively
- Approaches situations with an open mind and solves problems creatively
- Collaborate with others to achieve a common objective
- Commitment and motivation
- Communicates effectively
- Ability to plan and organize
- Apply expertise and technology
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.