Bus Driver - Curro HoldingsDriving Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Gauteng 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Join the ranks of Curro, a leading-edge institution where opportunities for professional growth are boundless. We seek dynamic individuals equipped with a blend of creativity and dedication, ready to immerse themselves in a professional environment that values excellence and growth. If you're passionate about making a difference, your journey starts here.
The responsibilities are:
- Being attentive to traffic and weather conditions and ensuring passenger safety.
- Following the planned route and schedule for departure times and stops.
- Regularly checking vehicle safety such as tires, brakes, turn signals and mechanical equipment.
- Transport children and other passengers to and from school.
- Obey all traffic laws to ensure students arrive to their destination safely.
- Maintain a clean and mechanically sound bus at all times.
- Ensure the safety of all students when entering and leaving the bus.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with the following experience, qualifications and /or skillsets:
- Valid Code 10 driver’s licence with PDP.
- Minimum three years’ experience in a similar position.
- Presentable with good communication skills.
- A clear criminal record.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.