Cloud Engineer - Mr Price GroupIT / Telecom Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In KwaZulu-Natal 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Do you have your head in the cloud?
Be part of our exciting journey to the cloud, where we’re aiming to continuously…
- Modernize and consolidate our IT infrastructure
- Automate workloads
- Pursue next-generation innovation
a day in your life?
- Translate the high level solution design with the Architects into a physical design that can be implemented. This will be directed by the standard that have been confirmed. Ensure that security standard are meet.
- Implement the low level design with in the hybrid cloud environment.
- Ensure that all documentation is completed and the environment Handed over, including DR and support documentation.
- Ensure all implementation processes are repeatable.
- Assist the support team as an escalation engineer to correct issues that have been identified.
- Assist in the knowledge transfer to the reset of the team to ensure that the team, including support has a working knowledge of the area.
- Understanding and communicating the impact of designs on the cloud billing.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
what experience we’re looking for to do this?
- Diploma/Degree in IT & Relevant Vendor Cloud certification (Microsoft, Amazon or Google)
- 5+ years experience in a systems or server engineer role where you've been managing a cloud environment
- Experience with:
- Hyperscaler Cloud Provider Knowledge (AWS, Azure, Google, OCI)
- Understanding on how networks connect between on-prem and Cloud
- Understanding of Cloud Native technologies
- SQL knowledge and experience with dev/ops tools are an advantage
...So what else is in it for you?
We have benefits! From the financial benefits like medical aid for you and your fam, pension fund, bonus structures & shares, to the cultural benefits like a growth & innovation culture, half day Fri-yay’s, study leave & great coffee! We have ‘em all.
We also offer a flexible hybrid working environment based in sunny Durbs.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.