Digital Marketing Manager: Miladys - Mr Price GroupSales / Marketing Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In KwaZulu-Natal 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We’re hiring a Digital Marketing Manager to bring their enthusiasm and technical skills to our Miladys Marketing team!
We’re looking for an innovative individual, who will focus on developing, executing and the ongoing monitoring of the digital marketing strategy for Miladys, along with driving the operational management and execution of the digital marketing output to develop the brand online, and drive sales through digital platforms.
- Interpreting current trends, our niche customer and consumer behaviour online, to inform and create a digital and social marketing plan to grow the business (brand awareness, digital platform & sales)
- Measure, analyse and report on the digital strategy an ongoing basis
- Unpack the marketing strategy into short- & medium-term project plans, taking responsibility for the execution thereof, timelines, budget management, and buy-in / support from internal and external partners and suppliers
- Drive awareness of innovation in the digital sector and use customer insights through social and digital platforms to feedback to the business
- Lead the digital marketing function with regards to achieving KPI”s by bringing alignment at a strategic level, ensuring workloads are effectively scheduled and individuals are engaged
- Copywrite and schedule content across all digital and social media platforms; maintain content calendar tracker and oversee all social media competitions complying with CPA and other relevant legislation.
- Develop briefs and manage deployment of emailers. Oversee emailer database hygiene and drive ongoing growth of emailer sign ups/opt ins.
- Ad hoc content creation that is engaging and attention-grabbing.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Marketing / Digital related degree or diploma
- 3 – 5 years ecommerce / social media experience in the retail space
- 3 years supervisory experience
- 2 years project management experience
- Google Analytics
- Knowledge of digital / social media marketing e.g. digital advertising, social advertising, email marketing & performance marketing
- Strong Reporting skills – analytical & detail orientated.
- Outstanding written communication skills.
- Experience in DotDigital would be advantageous.
- Commercial mindset for negotiating and leveraging influencers, third parties and sponsorships.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.