Treasury Assistant - Mr Price GroupAccounting / Finance Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In KwaZulu-Natal 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Mr Price Group has an exciting career opportunity available within our Group Finance department for a Treasury Assistant. If you are an ambitious, meticulous individual who is looking for a role that will allow you to grow and learn within the Treasury function, then this is the role for you.
You will be responsible for providing administrative and functional support to the Treasury Department, and the broader community within the Group.
In this role, you will be responsible for planning and management of daily treasury related tasks, ensuring proper order, and control and time management. A high level of accuracy and attention to detail of utmost importance.
- Maintenance and administration of the Group banking access and banking platforms across all territories and banks, South Africa and Africa (including opening/closing of accounts, amendments to signatories and other access)
- Day-to-day dealings with our banking partners across all territories regarding all administrative requirements.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Primary banking contact for the Group, internally and externally, by facilitating all administrative and operational requirements in all areas of banking (for example, investments, borrowings, foreign exchange, electronic banking platforms, credit/fleet cards, legal mandates and resolutions, bank account maintenance).
- Clean-up and ensure all signatory and banking mandates are up to date with the latest information.
- Maintain and update the Treasury management system (TMS).
- Capture payment requests on bank platforms
- Preparation, consolidation, and analysis of daily cash flow estimates from divisions.
- Preparation and analysis of foreign exchange (FX) exposures
- Meticulously maintain manual and electronic bank and company documents, for example, facility letters, banking resolutions, FICA documents, all other relevant commercial documents.
- Collation and updating of currency forecasts from banks monthly.
- Reporting functions, for example, weekly cash position, FX position
- Assistance in repatriation of funds in foreign subsidiaries
- Prepare FX committee packs and meeting minute taking
- Assistance with review of annual banking pricing and facility letters
- Assistance with internal and external audit queries.
- Assistance with various ad hoc Treasury/Finance initiatives and projects.
- Maintain solid relationships with the Group and with our banking partners
- Related tertiary qualification – Completed BCOM qualification preferably majoring in Accounting, Finance or Economics, studying towards your Honours would be highly advantageous.
- At least two years experience working within a treasury department and have experience with the above mentioned responsibilities
- Ability to interact with stakeholders of all level
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.