Fraud Coordinator - Mr Price MoneyAccounting / Finance Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In KwaZulu-Natal 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We’re on the lookout for a self-motivated and self- driven Fraud Co Ordinator who will be responsible for identifying and halt any possible fraudulent activity on a customer's account, including identity theft and payment fraud, by gathering evidence and liaising with relevant stakeholders, to reduce losses to the company.
- Identify fraud trends and patterns
- Drive investigations into identity theft and payment fraud
- Collecting and presenting evidence and co-operating with stores and external stakeholders such as law enforcement
- Prevent, detect and investigate any signs of external and internal fraud
- Verify that all transactions coming through to our platforms are legit
- Ensure that allegations of procedural and financial irregularity are rectified and investigated
- Work with bureaus to maintain/enhance existing fraud models used within mrpmoney
- Training of new associates on typical types of fraud, including patterns to be alert of and processes to follow when suspecting possible fraudulent activity.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
what are the requirements
- Grade: 12
- 1-2 Years’ Experience in a Similar Role
- Fraud Investigation
- Store Processes
- Retail Credit Environment
- Strong analytical and problemsolving skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Be a dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able...
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.