Housekeeper Manager - Beekman GroupCleaner / Housekeeping Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Mpumalanga 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the standard of housekeeping as set by the Group. Supervising and allocating staff duties and staff administration for both housekeeping and Spa. Issuing, recording and controlling stock of consumables, stores, linen and equipment
Managing all aspects of a spa including overseeing guest bookings, ensuring the service standards are maintained, stock control, etc
- 3 years supervisory experience in a Housekeeper position at a large resort
- Computer literacy skills including Excel, Word and Hotelier
- Staff Management background
- Strong Housekeeping Background
- Understanding of all resort operational aspects
- Exposure to dealing with spas
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Valid driver’s license with own reliable transport
- Prepared to work shifts, overtime, and on weekends and public holidays
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.