Transnet Young Professional Recruitment 2023 - Admin SupportGraduate Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Gauteng 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Provide administration and logistics support to all Portfolios in the Foundation.
- Compile minutes for all meetings (internal and external); table minutes at relevant meetings and ensure the minutes are signed post meetings; record / file all minutes.
- Follow up on action items resolved during meetings to ensure that actions are completed before the next meeting is held.
- Respond to basic queries and requests for information from the Foundation; all such requests will be referred to the Position.
- Prepare the following reports in consultation with each Portfolio. EXCO monthly report; DPE quarterly report; Sustainability quarterly report and any other report required.
- Represent the Foundation at all Regional Stakeholder Forums. Gather relevant information from Portfolios and table the report at the Forum and submit to the Head of the Foundation for approval.
- Responsible for creating PowerPoint slides and preparing high visual impact presentations using information provided by Portfolios.
- Keep an up to date library of event and activity photographs for each Portfolio and supply the photographs as and when needed.
- Provide, implement and maintain secure e-filing systems for critical Portfolio information.
- Inventory and asset control for all Portfolios.
- Determine current trends in efficient office administration and provide a review to management to act on.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree or National Diploma in Social Science or equivalent.
Standard Job Requirements
- Driver’s license code 08
- Travel as required and approved
- Computer Literacy
- Interpersonal skills
- Conflict Management
- Report writing
- Project Management
- Decision Making
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.