Control Room Operator - MinopexSecurity / Law Enforcement Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Northern Cape 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
This position will be based at a site in Postmasburg in the Northern Cape.
The purpose of this position is to continuously monitor all process parameters to ensure safe and effective operation of the production plant according to operating procedures and standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Control and monitor all process equipment through information received from the Scada System
- Act promptly on process defects as indicated by the Scada System
- Identify and report any potentially unsafe conditions
- Coordinating Process Operators and Attendants on the shift to act promptly on process defects
- Report abnormal and unusual conditions immediately
- Monitor and record process parameters such as flows, pressures, levels, and temperatures to ensure effective operation.
- Interact and communicate with all Process and Engineering staff
- On instruction call-out appropriate Maintenance staff
- Complete production log-sheets
- Perform general housekeeping duties
- SHEQ awareness and management
- KPI control and management for relevant levels
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Grade 12 with Maths and Science
- National Certificate Mineral Processing Level 2 / equivalent Minerals Processing qualification
Experience and Skills Requirements
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Process Operator
- DMS Plant experience
- English language proficiency
- Computer literacy
- Competent with Scada system
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Excellent communication and time management skills
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.