Sales Representative: OK Furniture - Shoprite GroupSales / Marketing Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In KwaZulu-Natal 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Are you passionate about providing excellent customer service and exceeding sales targets? Do you have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals while maintaining strong customer relationships? If so, we want you to join our team at OK Furniture!
As a Sales Representative, you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our valued clients while also exceeding sales targets. You will build strong relationships with customers, understand their needs, and provide personalized solutions to meet their requirements. You will also be responsible for driving sales in our stores and maintaining a high level of product knowledge to assist customers in making informed decisions.
- Providing exceptional customer service and building strong relationships with clients
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets on a consistent basis
- Maintaining a high level of product knowledge to assist clients in making informed decisions
- Participating in promotional events, campaigns, and initiatives to drive sales
- Maintaining accurate sales records and reports
- Maintaining excellent store presentation and merchandising standards
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Minimum of Matric Certificate or equivalent
- Proven track record in sales and customer service
- Product knowledge and industry experience is a plus
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Willingness to work retail hours
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.