Jobs In Johannesburg 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Conducts, collects and/or provides, research as part of a team that delivers information and consulting services to clients. May work as part of a team. Participates in the development of new business proposals and assists on other on-going project work as needed.
Research Analyst is responsible for a language specific
- Research, monitoring of news, identification of relevant research data.
- Profile creation for allocated area of responsibility.
- Creating/maintaining Political Profiles – for all levels: Monitoring upcoming elections in respective countries to ensure that relevant profiles are updated.
- Sourcing, creating/maintaining WC related news profiles for the various crime categories.
- Monitoring Official (key worded) and monitored (non-key worded) sites, creating and updating relevant profiles.
- Completion of client requests for respective areas.
- Completion of ongoing projects.
- Assist OCRU (Organized Crime Unit) with any special requests. Become familiar with both OCRU Guidelines and General Guidelines.
- Ensuring various Progress Report sheets and control systems implemented are kept up to date.
- Creation of SOE (State Owned Enterprise) profiles in all level.
- Completion of Weekly Work Report.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- English language proficiency – Professional level.
- Highly organized.
- Uses initiative to solve problems.
Additional Language requirements
- Additional African languages beneficial
The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv. Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, and content—all supported by human expertise. At Refinitiv, we facilitate the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world−regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.