Store Manager: Tekkie Town Witbank Saveway - Pepkor SpecialitySales / Marketing Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Mpumalanga 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Tekkie Town is offering an exciting and challenging opportunity for an experienced Store Manager at our Tekkie Town store, Witbank Saveway, leading a team of staff. This role will report directly to the Area Sales Manager of Tekkie Town. Our ideal candidate should be based in Witbank or surrounding areas.
If you are looking for a Company that offers support, recognition, coupled with a fun working environment, then this is the Company that you should join!
As a Store Manager working for Tekkie Town you will be responsible for managing the store, ensuring that the store maximizes the profitability of the branch, eradicating stock losses, controlling expenses and effectively managing people.
- Responsible for turnover and budgets ensuring that targets are met.
- Ensuring that the Store’s Administration is in line with the Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensuring that stock losses are under the bench mark.
- Effectively implement Promotions, visual merchandising principles and maintain standards of the store.
- The ability to ensure that brand standards are implemented & maintained in line with customer expectations.
- Keeping updated with the latest trends in terms of stock coming in (unpacking process).
- Our Store Managers play an active part in succession planning, coaching, and developing your own team.
- Ensure compliance to Company Policies and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Nurturing and driving the Tekkie Town culture within your store.
- Responsible for the opening and closing of the store.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Computer Literate, MS Office – proficient in Work, Outlook, Excel, etc
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Management role.
- Fluent (written and verbal) in English and Afrikaans.
- Strong interpersonal and selling skills.
- Excellent customer service and rapport building skills.
- A strong logical thinking and analytical ability.
- Has a high energy level and is performance-driven?
- Excellent planning, organizing and time management skills.
- Ability to remain flexible, maintain a positive attitude and work performance in a variety of circumstances.
- Ability to work independently, as well as be a team player.
- Ability to lead and drive a team.
- Own transport and valid driver’s license would be an advantage.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.