Graduate: Customer Design - Absa Group LimitedGraduate Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Johannesburg 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Participate in a professional development programme in order to maximise individual and organisational development, through the execution of predefined training objectives.
- Attend and participate in all workplace experiences against agreed development objectives |
- Learning: Attend and participate in all training and development interventions against agreed development objectives |
- Ad Hoc duties: Provide support to customers and team as required to ensure team performance on an ongoing basis |
- Administration: Effectively fulfill all required administrative duties, including tracking and reporting
- 21 years, but not older than 26 years in 2024
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- No prior work experience required
- Field of study
- NQF 7 Bachelor's degree, Advanced Diplomas, Post Graduate Certificate and B-tech
Cover page is essential - Please indicate the following:
- Role is based in Johannesburg. Indicate on your cover page if you willing to relocate
- Where did you hear about the graduate program
- Bachelors Degree and Professional Qualifications: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.