Customer Service Duty Manager - British AirwaysCustomer Service Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Johannesburg 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
This is a key time to be joining British Airways as we Build a Better BA. We take huge pride in our past – but we’re looking to the future as an airline that loves embracing the best of modern Britain. Our country’s creativity, diversity, style, wit and warmth are the same special qualities that make us who we are. If you’re made of the same qualities as us, you could soon be part of the next chapter of our story. Together as one team, we’re connecting Britain with the world and the world to Britain like no one else.
About the role :
The Customer Service Duty Manager will support the Airport Manager (APM) in the delivery of the British Airways (BA) airport operation, ensuring corporate and legislative safety and security standards are adhered to, monitoring local Service Level Agreements (SLA) and performance managing all local suppliers.
To provide deputy reporting official coverage in the event of any serious incident/accident involving BA. To develop and own relationships with airport authorities, state authorities, British embassy, etc. and to support the APM in representing BA at an AOC level.
N.B: We reserve the right to close a vacancy before the closing date in the event of an overwhelming response or a change in business priorities
Right to Work
You must have to right to work and live in South Africa.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.